Welcome to my 10-part online series About Blogging : An Introduction for Teachers. It is based on the course I created and delivered in 2014 and includes the notes and resources I made available to the course attendees. Twice a month I post a section of the course on the web site. At the end of the course, I will make available the PowerPoint presentation including the notes used and various resources for members of the Tech Teachers web site.
Part 10 : Resources on Blogging
There are so many resources online these days that cover just about every topic you can think of. Below is a list of sites that I found while researching material for this course. The sites all relate to blogging in an educational/academic context for teachers.
- Edublogs – education blogs for teachers, students and schools
- WordPress.com – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Blog – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- My klaskamer – idees en gedagtes uit juffrou se pen
- Teacher Blogs
- HuntingEnglish – On the hunt for great teaching and learning
- This is my classroom | Teaching in an English Primary School
- The CoolCatTeacher
- All things ICT!
- Curro Heuwelkruin se RTT Wikispace
- IT – CAT web site by Renier Engelbrecht
- Onnies online
- Pam Miller’s CAT blog
- SA Delphi IT Schools
- The DigiTeacher
- How to start a blog – by FirstSiteGuide