Members have access to:
- All areas of the web site
- Access to hundreds of resources, exams and assessment materials created and shared by teachers teaching CAT and IT shared in a secure and easy-to-access environment
- A forum consisting of teachers and education professionals (no students allowed) where you can ask questions, discuss issues, dispense advice or learn from other teachers
- The ability to upload and share your work with others
- Discounts for members on courses and materials offered for purchase
- The Tech Teachers blog posts with articles and posts from educators across South Africa and abroad
- Tech-Time videos : video clips on current technology and world around us to use with your class to inspire, generate discussion or simply inform
- Regular updates on what is happening in the world of “tech” and education – courtesy of teachers who blog about technology
- Online collaboration of materials and assessments with other CAT and IT teachers across the country
After full membership is granted, you will have access to the Resources menu.
What do teachers think about the site and the group?
Registration is free but you will have to register your details first before being granted access as this site is only for teachers.
Become a full member
Full membership of the site is available by either donating R100 on the Donation page, or uploading an activity or assessment that you yourself have created to share with others (on the Upload page)..