In teaching students about the decision-making processes in programming, a flowchart is the most useful illustrative tool to use. It’s visual and easy to follow and allows for better planning of a program structure in terms of decisions when using the IF THEN ELSE structure.
I have found a fantastic easy-to-use program called ClickCharts. It makes creating a flow chart simple and quick! It’s also FREE!
- Visualize complex processes and organizations
- Create value stream and data flow diagrams
- Identify bottlenecks and process optimization opportunities
Flowchart Making Features
- Includes chart templates to get you started
- Choose from a variety of symbols and line connector styles
- Create UML (Unified Modeling Language) standard visual modeling diagrams
- Edit and customize colors, fills and strokes
- Simple editing functions include copy, paste, undo and more
- Seamless sheet overlapping for creating and printing large diagrams
- Open and edit multiple diagrams simultaneously
- Detail control for artistic styles for filling and lining
- Export flow charts as jpg, gif, png or other image file formats to share or use in other applications
Go check out more at their web site : http://www.nchsoftware.com/chart/index.html